Seal coating saves you money that you would otherwise have invested in frustrating driveway repairs. Driveway coating protects the pavement from weather elements in Philadelphia like snow, sleet, rain, and more. Contact a member of the JustSealMyDriveway network to discover the best seal coating option for you.
When a residential driveway doesn’t have seal coating applied, water can cause freezing and thawing, eroding the driveway surface. Here’s how seal coating helps your driveway and home retain curb appeal:
- It preserves moisture content that keeps the driveway from deteriorating and maintains a good coating texture.
- Blocks destructive UV rays from the sun that can cause asphalt to fade and disintegrate.
- It creates a solid barrier against motor oil and other automobile fluids and gasoline that weaken and degrade asphalt, causing it to become brittle.
- It fills small spaces in the pavement to help the appearance look even.
- It makes the surface incredibly durable so that it can undergo harsh conditions.
- This is an affordable option for making your driveway look amazing!
After the driveway sealing is applied, it doesn’t take long for it to cure. But, there is a period that will have to pass for it to cure. If there’s low humidity, like what they experience in Camden, it will cure in as few as four to five hours. However, we encourage you to wait at least twenty-four hours before allowing vehicles to drive and park on your driveway. This will help to preserve structural integrity and ensure that you get the best results.
When you invest in a long-term expenditure that lasts for years to come, you want an honest and fair price. The local JustSealMyDriveway team in Springfield and surrounding cities can help you discover how to save money in the long run by seal coating your driveway today!